Access to and use of CAYAYA BIRDING's
web site is provided by CAYAYA BIRDING and subject to the following terms:
2. All material on CAYAYA BIRDING's web site is in copyright unless otherwise stated. For private use and personal study you are permitted to make copies of reasonable extracts from this web site and to save reasonable extracts to your hard disk. It is strictly forbidden to copy any material from this website for commercial use (other than necessary in the course of business). It is also forbidden to display material from CAYAYA BIRDING's web site on other web sites, or to use any material from this web site for public presentations or any kind of publications or reports without written permission issued by CAYAYA BIRDING (We are generally happy to provide material in instances where the conservation of birds is promoted). For inquiries regarding use of material on our website, please contact us.
3. You are welcome to link to pages on CAYAYA BIRDING's web site. It is not allowed to link to images, pdf or other downloadable material without written permission issued by CAYAYA BIRDING. You may request a link from CAYAYA BIRDING's web site to another web site. We are happy to link to other sites which enhance the information given at our web site.
4. CAYAYA BIRDING is not responsible for the content of external web sites which are accessible through the links provided at CAYAYA BIRDING's web site. External web sites are independent from CAYAYA BIRDING.
5. CAYAYA BIRDING provides content on its web site without any kind of warranty.
6. CAYAYA BIRDING will not be liable for any damages, direct or indirect, arising from the use of this web site. CAYAYA BIRDING does not guarantee that the access to this web site is uninterrupted, nor that the servers making our web site accessible are free of viruses or other malicious software.
7. Present law in Guatemala applies to any case of legal dispute. Place of jurisdiction is Guatemala Ciudad, Guatemala C.A.
Web site produced by Knut Eisermann.
In Guatemala registered tour operator, INGUAT 584-2003
Web site: http://www.cayaya-birding.com
Mailing address: Knut Eisermann, Cayaya Birding, P.O. Box 098 Periférico, Guatemala Ciudad, Guatemala.
Telephone: (502) 5308 5160
Fax: (502) 2433 0544
To prevent spam we do not provide an e-mail link, please copy the address to your mail program.