Short birding tour from Cobán to the Chelemhá Cloud Forest Reserve during the breeding season of Resplendent Quetzals. Three nights in the Chelemhá Lodge, with excellent observations including several highland hummingbird species.
- 4 days / 3 nights birding tour from Cobán to the Chelemhá cloud forest.
- Highland specialties: Resplendent Quetzals, Highland Guan, Buffy-crowned Wood-Partridge, Blue-throated Motmot, Fulvous Owl, Green-throated Mountain-gem, Garnet-throated Hummingbird, Wine-throated Hummingbird, Bushy-crested Jay, Black-throated Jay, Black-capped Swallow, Rufous-browed Wren, Rufous-collared Robin, Blue-and-white Mockingbird.
- Tour operation April to June.
- Accommodation: Chelemhá lodge.
- Conditions, health & safety, don’t forget